Hi Everyone! I had so much fun working as the guest designer for the Hedgehog Hollow July box featuring the exclusive Costal Cuties stamp from Sunny Studios that I wanted to create a card featuring one of the images. I wanted to create my own pattern paper with one of the girl image and instead of using the standard black ink I decided to go with a grey copic friendly ink pad.
Continue reading “Hedgehog Hollow Rainbow Card”
Hi Everyone! I am back again with my 2nd and last guest post for Hedgehog Hollow and this time I wanted to make an interactive card. I wanted to make a beach scene and somehow incorporate moving waves and came up with a design that uses a slider tab to move 1 of 2 layers of waves in and out of view.
I also want to thank the Hedgehog Hollow team for giving me this opportunity to work with them this month.
Check out my quick tutorial for this card.
Hi Everyone! I am sooooo excited to be the July guest designer for the Hedgehog Hollow and this months kit features exclusive stamp sets from Sunny Studios. The stamp set in this kit is super adorable and perfect for summer and I was able to stretch out my stamp set and create a boy with it a little bit of masking and selective cutting. I had fun creating this card for Hedgehog Hollow and I hope you enjoy this tutorial.
I hope you enjoy this tutorial!
Hi Everyone! Welcome to the Chibitronics and Winnie & Walter Collaboration Blog Hop (you should arrive from Kelly Griglione’s blog). To celebrate this collaboration both Chibitronics and Winnie & Walter will each offer a giveaway and 2 random winners will be selected from comments from all the blogs. The more blogs you visit and comment on the better your chance of winning. Chibitronics will give a way a $30 starter kit and Winnie & Walter will give a way a $30 gift certificate. Please note, you can leave comments until 11:59 PM CST next Tuesday, May 29th in order to be eligible for the giveaways
Wei Wei Wang
For this collaboration I used the adorable So Tweet stamp set and the True Multifaceted Heart Die to create a gold themed shaker card. My shaker will be filled with tiny clear gems that will sparkle when the Chibitronics LED stickers lights up behind it.
Continue reading “Chibitronics – Winnie & Walter Blog Hop”
Hi Everyone! April 2nd is the World Autism Awareness Day and Chibitronics is part of a large blog hop organized by Tenia Nelson and Veronica Zalis. A popular slogan to raise awareness for Autism Day is “Light It Blue” and what better way to participate then to make a card that literally lights up blue?
My card features a winter dragon from the new Mama Elephants Me and My Dragon stamp set that breath blue ice instead of fire. The icy fire itself will light up with the blue Chibitronics LED lights.
Here are the instructions to create my card:
- Take my card base and create my shaker background by using Distress Oxide Inks in Bundled Sage, Evergreen Bough, and Faded Jeans.
- Trim a piece of white card stock to 4.25 x 5.5″ for my front panel and used an arched die to cut out my shaker panel.
- Used a cloud die to cut out a cloud for my card and used the coordinating Mama Elephants Me and My Dragon dies to cut out a panel for my blue flame.
- Trace the arch panel onto my ink blended card base. I also trace out where I need to place my LED light sticker.
- Draw in my LED circuit with the negative going to the right and the positive to the left.
- Used the Chibitronics copper tape and blue LED sticker to create my circuit. The negative tape will go directly to where the battery is and the positive one will go over and around the tab I created to cover my battery.
- Finish the inside of my card by placed double layers of foam tape around my shaker window and around my card base. Made sure to add foam tape to hold my positive tab into place and last add my shaker pieces.
- Stamp out my flame image onto vellum paper. Cut around it and tape it behind the cloud shape.
- Stamp on my sentiment onto my front panel and then glue the cloud on top.
- Release the foam tape backing and tape the front panel into place and finally add my dragon and dog.
- Last I created my pull tab for my battery by cutting a strip of card stock .75″ wide and 3 ” long. Push it in to stop the circuit and trim the pull tab down to size and stamp it with “Pull Me” .
Hi Everybody and welcome to day 2 of the of the My Favorite Things (MFT) and Chibitronics Blog Hop. To celebrate this occasion MFT will be giving away a $50.00 gift card and Chibitronics will be giving away a stater kit. To enter the giveaway please leave a comment on this and all blogs along the blog hop. The more the blogs you visit the higher your chances of winning. You can link over to view all of today’s post below.
Growing up I’ve always been a big fan of Peter Pan and when I saw the Party Like a Pirate stamp sets from MFT I knew I needed to make a card with that theme. My card features the pirate ship floating within the clouds and its portholes are lighted up with Chibitronics lights. This card also features a pop-up element when you open the card.
Continue reading “Light Up Ship with Chibitronics & MFT Stamps”
Happy World Card Making Day everyone and Chibitronics & Honey Bee Stamps will celebrate this day with a blog hop (you should arrive from Taniesa Vlasak blog).
Honeybee is giving a $25 gift certificate drawn randomly from comments left across all blogs and Chibitronics is giving away a starter kit. Comments will close at 11:59 ET on Sunday, October 8th and the winners will be announced next week.
Continue reading “Chibitronics – Honey Bee Blog Hop”